Spouse, partner & fiancé(e) visa application

We can assist you with applying for your Spouse, Civil Partner, or Unmarried Partner to join you in the UK for purposes of settlement.

These applications are made in accordance with Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules. The Home Office have stringent processes and very specific requirement of documents for these applications.

The legal team at Vista Legal Services have substantial experience of achieving successful outcomes for applicants in various countries.

We are here to help you make this process straightforward. We will guide you through the process from the initial visa application, extension for the visas and eventually indefinite leave to remain.

Our fees are fixed for these applications and will be agreed at the initial consultation in writing.

For the fixed fee we will take care of the application process from start to finish which will include the following:

We will make the process stress free and easy for you.

Contact Info

  • hello@vistalegal.co.uk
  • 01332 986 266
  • Room 17 Rosehill Business Centre Normanton Rd Derby DE23 6RH


We are a private fee-paying firm with fixed fees at highly competitive rates. We never ask for more money from our clients other than the price given to them at the start of their case.

View our fees>